Mesh Wifi recommendation

Hi Abdul, can you drop us a message to [email protected] or raise ticket via website this is the main support channel to answer and resolve any queries. Thanks

Sorry to resurrect an old post. But the XE75’s appear to only have one 2.5Gbe port. So if you have one node connected to your ONT via the 2.5Gbe port, how do you do the 2.5 gbe backhaul when there would only be 1gig ports left? Unless I’m missing something.

I’m a fan of the deco systems and have X50’s myself. But unlike the Yayzi router, all the decos seem to only have 1 x 2.5gbe port which is a bit useless for wired backhauls if you are already using the port for the ONT.

I don’t use the XE75 as my router. The XE75’s are wired backhaul into a 2.5gbps switch using the 2.5 port on each, in acces point only mode.

The single 2.5 port is a gimmick if being used as a main router as its limited to 1gbps on all the lan ports. Ridiculous design choice :roll_eyes:

1 Like

I suppose on the other hand, 2.5G WAN port and anything more than one 2.5G LAN port ain’t going to give you 2.5G throughput anyway? :slightly_smiling_face:

Ahhh yes didn’t think of that. Just assumed you were using the deco as a router. Makes sense. And totally agree - bizarre design choice which seems to be the case across their range.