New Install - No Internet

Hi

I have just had Cityfibre finish their install. I have 4 lights on my ONT, but no internet. CityFibre said all is setup from their end. I just need to contact Yayzi and ask them to initiate a download to my ONT to activate my service with you. It says on my Wifi page for my Yayzi router “Internet - Offline and Wireless - Off” also “Wireless Settings - Disabled and Wireless Repeater - Not Detected (red)”. I am still with Virgin till 31/10/23, my Yayzi account number is YAYZI02095-P-1695319851.
I have reset the ONT and still no internet. I have attached a picture of the ONT info.d

Please activate my service.

1 Like

Hey!

We’ve found a small fault on the line, we’re working on this now and we should have you live in the next couple of hours.

Thanks,
Yayzi Support Team

1 Like

Thanks for the quick reply :slightly_smiling_face:

Is there any progress on this yet?

Thanks

Hey,

We’re still working on this for you, it’s able to be fixed remotely so we shouldn’t be much longer now, apologies for the delay.

Thanks,
Yayzi Support Team

1 Like

Hey!

You should be good to go!

Thanks,
Yayzi Customer Support

I’m connected :slightly_smiling_face:

Many Thanks for all your help

Paul

1 Like

Hey, can I ask if you’re in a XGS-PON area (2.5G) or GPON,(1G), haven’t seen this new ONT being handed out yet. Thanks, or anyone else knows too that would be helpful.

801Gv2 discontinued for CityFibre?

1 Like