New installation no internet

Hi, I just had the router installed but the engineer said the router has not been “provisioned” and I need to contact support to get that done.
I’m working from home today so that I could be available for the installation and need the internet working asap.
I’ve WhatsApp and Emailed with no response.
Can this be rectified with some urgency please?

@Yayzi_Team

New user needs help

I can’t find a messgae on WhatsApp from you, can you DM here with your name and address please :slight_smile:

Sorry how do I DM you through this feed?

Just got your email about 4 mins ago - We’re on it for you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you so much

It seems the engineer hasn’t closed the job down, we’re on with CityFibre now for you :slight_smile:

Ok, will await your update. Do you think it will be resolved shortly?

The completely honest answer is I don’t know - We’ve opened a ticket with the CityFibre order desk requesting they close it, once that has been done your line will come live - it should be tonight, but more than likely tomorrow - I just want to set your expectations :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh no! This is not acceptable, I’m supposed to be working!
the engineer was very dismissive and I felt like he might not do something right to cause more disruption!

If you want to drop me an email to [email protected] and put for the attention of Liam - I’d like to understand why the engineer was like to I can raise a complaint with CityFibre

1 Like

That is absolutely unacceptable and needs feeding back to CF via Yayzi

100%

1 Like

I can see you’re online now :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Props to you! It’s great that you came back to update