No Internet After Install - you need to activate my line

I have put the pin in the ONT and reset it. And seen all the lights go off and then back on. Still not working afterwards

So put then pin in the router you sent me. Seen all the lights go off. Still not working.

So tried my old router again. Still not working with that either.

Here is a photograph of the rear of my ONT (I am guessing it is the sticker on the back with the serial number you were wanting? and not a photo of the 4 lights?)

Hi Anthony,

Thanks for that - I’m able to see our router now online, and I can run speed tests to it.

Can you try opening a website up for me while connected?

Thanks,
Yayzi Support Team

Yes it is now working. Here is a speed test result when using your supplied router.

[removed as IP was visible]

Am I able to now use my own PFsense router now? And if so is there any settings I need to put in to the WAN settings page to use it with you?

Hi Anthony,

Glad you’re all up and running - you can absolutely use your own router:

Connection: DHCP (dynamic IP, automatically obtain)
VLAN enabled with VLAN ID 911

I’ve removed the picture as it has your IP on, we’ll get your static ip assigned and you’ll get this in an email (no changes to any connection settings)

Thanks,
Yayzi Support Team

It is now working with PFsense. I am over the moon now. Massively thank you for all your help to get this sorted. I was legitimately panicking there for a moment thinking this was not going to work.

Any updates on this for me? Will the service be fixed today? I tried resetting the ONT but I still don’t even have a broadband light. If this needs another engineer appointment to fix then I’m keen to get it booked since I’d ideally like to avoid another two week wait.