No internet but connected

Ive suddenly lost internet. My TP link shows a red light and wifi says connected without internet. Ive unplugged the router and put it back on after a few minutes but no joy. Only been a customer since january not good as unable to use our smart tv now.

Did this ever get sorted for you?

Morning all,woke up to no internet,reset router,unplugged ONT …it shows 3 green and forth looks amber and flashing.
Phone connects but says unable to provide internet.it was working fine,first problem since installing a few months ago

2 Likes

Same. Red Internet light on router but normal lights on media converter box.

We’ve had this twice since joining them in January. Promised an engineer visit and still waiting that was 3 weeks ago. Told the router could be faulty but no one has followed up with us :rage: Fixed it ourselves by turning everything off for an hour. Worked when we plugged it all back in.

So there wasn’t any issues on the network last night, but it looks like some ONTs had a firmware update and a reboot of both the router and ONT should be done if you’re offline…

1 Like

Rebooted both ONT and router. still red light on router. Connected but not internet

Just did another reset of ONT and router. Same issue.

I am not getting an IP address from the DHCP server.

Recv no OFFER, DHCP Service unavailable
Send DISCOVER with request ip 0.0.0.0 and unicast flag 1 (from 20:36:26:90:01:D1 to FF:FF:FF:FF:FF:FF)

No net , all rebooted no net anyway AGAIN

We’re on it guys, it looks like some updates happened on the ONT and knocked about 30 or so customers off. We’re working on it and we’ll have you back online shortly :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Thank you hate having to use my phone :joy:

1 Like

Everyone should be back up :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Yup thank you for the quick response and comms appreciated.

In the interest of transparency, what was wrong? I am no network guru, but I am a tech head

1 Like

I was down too - but now back up. All green lights on the ONT.

1 Like