Not a very good start

Ordered a few weeks back and booked the installation day off work

Waited in all day but nobody showed… I’m self employed so am at a financial loss for this as it means I’ll likely need to take another day off for installation instead

The installation fee + 1st month has been debited from my account already. I also messaged on WhatsApp that I don’t require the router but it’s been delivered so I need the info on how to return it

Can’t make an account on the portal to check details as I’ve got no confirmation email with a customer reference number

It’s a coin toss if somebody will reply on WhatsApp or not and then if they do it’s barely helpful (vague as best, not a reply which would give any confidence that it’ll be sorted).

I’d just like to know what’s going on with my installation. All of the above would be avoided with a bit of communication from Yayzi

Hi Dave,

Drop me a DM on here if you can :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks,
Liam

I do not have the option to DM you

Edit - DM’s work now… I guess I needed 2 post before I got the option

Click on their name and then use "message’ or ‘chat.’

It’s been another day with no reply on WhatsApp and no reply to the DM I sent either.
Can you please update me with what’s going on with my install…?

Are you using the new WhatsApp number?

No, the new number has only been posted since then. I’ll use it tomorrow.

But this is an example of how somebody could be helpful, but isn’t… You can see from my OP that I have requested the details to create an account on the portal, I need the address/details of how to return the router as I’ll be using my own and I’ve asked for an update on the installation and if you know why CityFibre didn’t show up. But instead of providing this you just ask if I’ve used the new WhatsApp number :man_facepalming:

There is only so much we can post on a public forum, but if you WhatsApp us I’ll be able to answer your questions :slightly_smiling_face:

Ah my bad, I DM’d you my email address the other day so just assumed you’d be able to use that. I’ll send a WhatsApp to the new number :+1:

Sorry that’s my fault! I should have made that clearer :confused:

I’ve sent a WhatsApp…

There is a mistake on the auto-reply (in bold):
Thank you for contacting Yayzi Broadband! Replies mate take up to 1 hour, please feel free to email [email protected] to open a ticket.

The second auto-reply says you’re unavailable right now but I’m guessing that’s because it’s before 9am

Hopefully I can get an answer