Pretty unhappy right now

Had my internet from installed on Wednesday 17th. It went Down on Monday 22nd, Didn’t get “fixed” till the Thursday and then after a few hours went back down again.
It is now Saturday and still down and your whatsapp is coming back with “We’re not available right now”
I’m normally very patient with Tech downtime, but this is a bit ridiculous.
It’s been down more now than it’s been up.
I have not been able to cancel my previous internet due to I need internet for work and about to be charged for this months internet from you. I hope I will get a refund for that!.

1 Like

Hi - I can confirm the network team are working on this for you, it’s unclear why you was up and then went down, but we’ll get you sorted out, and any charges will be adjusted to account for any downtime.

1 Like

Hi, just wondering if there is any update on getting my internet fixed?
I did send a message on whatsapp, but that went unreplied to.

Removed, due to IP.

1 Like

I know it’s not working (I know sharing it here is probably harmless) but please edit out your public IP address

I’ve copied this, but deleted because your IP is visible.

1 Like

I did edit it out and must of forgot to recopy it :joy:

Thanks for removing

1 Like

Oh @Yayzi_Team

You may want to turn off Post edits being visible to anyone but Mods

Done, thanks!

1 Like

Bit of success here…
After realising the the IP address was listed in the log even after factory resetting the router I decided to put all the details in as a static IP.
It worked for 1 minute, then stopped, but after a few minutes came back and seems to be ok now…
So maybe the DHCP server is having a few issues? Only responding some of the time.
All this time down and it was probably that. At least you know what to look into.

If after you’ve looked into that DHCP server you want me to switch back to dynamic and check it out let me know.

2 Likes

You can quite happily leave in Static, no issues there now :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like