Router shows as offline on yazi app

Hi, my router shows as offline. I have slow speeds. Unstable internet. No one at yazi replies to my logs or requests for call back. My yazi app never works properly. Something isn’t set up properly. Frustrated. Thank you.

1 Like

Hi Roy,

I’m really sorry, we don’t seem to have any emails or anything from you. I’m sorry if we’ve missed them.

If you could email [email protected] we can take a look to see if there are any issues.

Thanks,
Yayzi Support Team

If you’re using the my.yayzi.co.uk portal to raise a ticket, it doesn’t work.
I really think that should be disabled as an option until it actually works - otherwise people can think they’ve raised a ticket, and get frustrated when nothing happens with it.

1 Like

Hey!

We agree, it’s going to be disabled and a fix applied before that part of the portal is brought back online.

Thanks,
Yayzi Support Team

I have the exact same problem as Roy, has this been fixed yet?

Thanks

Hi, no, the portal doesn’t work yet ! Still to be fixed.

Hi Roy,

It isn’t broken, it’s just not connected up to the new routers we’re rolling out, it works with our old routers at the moment, so work is being done on this.

Thanks,
Yayzi Support Team

1 Like

It’s still not fixed. Also, ip address stops certain apps from working. Stuck with contract now, or I would leave.

Hi Roy,

The new portal isn’t being fixed. We’re having a brand new one.

If you email [email protected] with the websites you’re having issues with we can take a look