Unable to get an installation date

Could anyone suggest how I actually get any information or action out of Yayzi? This is going to sound like a whinge, and it is, but so far I think I might be better off staying with VM.

I’ve ordered 2Gig+ and picked an installation date at the end of January all good. CityFibre came out to do the pre-pull which failed due to blockage in the ducting. Day before the installation is due CityFibre came out again and tried another pre-pull, that failed, but they managed to identify where the block was and said they would be back with a dig team in the near future.

Installation day comes and goes, no word from Yayzi that they weren’t coming and no option to reschedule. The next day I get billed for installation and a month of service. So, I contact them on the WhatsApp group and ask what is going on and why I have been billed? They said they would refund and look in to the problems. I chased a few days later and they said they didn’t know why the installation was cancelled.

2 days ago CityFibre come out again with dig team and manage to get the prepull done. So I contact Yayzi again and ask how I can rearrange the installation now the external work is ready…no answer.

So now I am left with no installation date and no way to schedule one and also the refund on the installation and service that I have not had has not happened as I was told it would.

Am I alone is this or is it common?

Hi,

We we have to wait for CityFibre to come back to us and basically tell us we can now install this and organise a new install date. I’m going to chase this up for you now, but I’ll need you to DM here with your name and address.

Thanks,
Liam