149.18.87. address is geolocated in US

Thanks for replying, I meant to reply yesterday, but I got rate limited

1 Like

Looks like Cloudflare is working as it should now.

My site is accessible.

speeds are looking a lot better as well. Upload, slacking a bit.

Just this static IP issue now.

Who do we have to chat too now to get a static one??? @Yayzi_Staff

1 Like

Ive just tried channel 4 via the app from my mobile which was blocking now i’m able to stream

We’ve just been waiting for these issues to be resolved, so we will start making these static now over the next 48 hours for you all :slightly_smiling_face: appreciate everyone’s patience, and obviously any other services you have issues with please let me know!

That’s still a lot better upload than Virgin Media, unless you’re on XGS-PON and pay the EXTRA £6 a month for symmetrical

1 Like

XGS-PON is supposedly going to be activated across all our customer base around August (upgrade will be fine at absolutely no extra cost)

2 Likes

How do I know if I’m in an XGS-PON area of GPON?

All areas are technically XGS-PON capable, just not yet activated.

Basically if you were to do a postcode search on our website and you can get the 2.3Gig Pro+ plan then you’re currently in an enabled area, if you can only get 2Gig Pro+ then you’re not in an enabled area :slightly_smiling_face:

2Gig Pro+ :unamused:

1 Like

Still the same on the normal sites I use mainly betting ones such as betmgm.co.uk or betfair

also looks like the ip is still reg’d in USA:

1 Like

So my package is the 2gb one. Will it automatically be upgraded to the 2.3gb symmetrical package for free? I am currently in a area where it has not been activated.

still no joy for me , still cant work from home using my work laptop.
using work vpn and it wont connect.

1 Like

Channel 4 works again but IDGAF, why isn’t NOW TV working not happy paying for a 404 error. This is getting boring now.

1 Like

I sent you a pm. Hope it helped

Damn… I can understand the frustration, Are you on a 1 month contract? You could move elsewhere… Or try a UK VPN? Granted, you shouldn’t have to, but it’s an idea to try

We’re in contact with the Senior Reliability Engineer at Sky to get this resolved, never had an issue with NowTV before, so it looks like something has been updated incorrectly on there end, but we’re on it

2 Likes

hopefully get an answer soon

1 Like

Thank you @Yayzi_Team I have 3 very frustrated autistic children who don’t cope without regular activities at reguar times, one of those is watching TV. Change is bad in the world of autism and the Wife and I are at our wits end!!! Youtube reruns isn’t cutting it anymore and as 1 is non-verbal it’s distressing the other two, so as you can imagine having this be a priority is really welcomed.

1 Like

I’m with you on that, I have autism and people deal with change differently, but it’s always stressful for us

I am genuinely sorry about this, is it NowTV that is causing you issues?

Are you happy for me to screenshot your post to send to Sky so they understand about vitally important this is?

1 Like