BETA Testers for new product

Hey all,

We’re currently looking for BETA Testers for a new product we’re launching, that may or may not be to do with 5G SIM’s, if anyone is interested please just let me know here and we’ll reach out to you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m always up for being a …

And that’s a guinea pig not a Hamster.

haha! Will drop you a DM

May be worth clarifying if this required the original Yayzi router to be used and specifically which one? If this is what I think it is, the HX220 for example lacks USB.

1 Like

Its for erm, MVNO :slight_smile: - but that will come next

1 Like

Got to be honest, didn’t see that one coming, TV service next? I’m limited to 4G sadly until my 11 Pro either breaks or apple actually produce something interesting, but if you need a ‘legacy network’ tester then OK :slight_smile:

1 Like

We’re staying well away from TV! - Mobile network seems the next logical step, and 4G would be absolutely fine, we’re more testing software, processes etc…

1 Like

I’ve got a spare phone I could whack a 4G SIM in.

Cheers.
Keeop

Dm’d

1 Like

Dm’d

In that case, happy to help.

I’m happy to participate in betas, particularly in terms of routers & failover, OR MVNO’s :slight_smile: and provide detailed technical feedback and debugging.

1 Like

I’m ready to help you out.

2 Likes

I am happy to help @Yayzi_Team

@Yayzi_Team likewise if you’re in need :grinning:

I’m happy to participate in any trial or test. Have been working for carrier operators for nearly 20 years. Please DM if needed.

Happy to help if still have space to test?

Putting my name in the hat for this :crossed_fingers:

Happy to help for the grater good.

Happy to assist.